RGB Converter Widget 3.0
The RGB Converter dashboard widget allows creative professionals to convert between RGB color values and HEX equivalents. You can manually enter values, or paste individual components or a comma-separated string to change the color. The wheel automatically updates to visually show you the color of each component and the resultant color. Since it runs as an Apple Dashboard widget, it's quick and always at your fingertips.
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger is required. If you're using Safari, click the download link. When the widget download is complete, show Dashboard, click the Plus sign to display the Widget Bar and click the widget's icon in the Widget Bar to open it. If you're using a browser other than Safari, click the download link. When the widget download is complete, unarchive it and place it in /Library/Widgets/ in your home folder. show Dashboard, click the Plus sign to display the Widget Bar and click the widget's icon in the Widget Bar to open it."
11 December 2010
- Redesigned “wheel” interface
- Compatible with Safari 5.0
7 February 2008
- A minor centering bug on Leopard where the “green” input field would be drawn on the second line
- Removed the highlight on the leftmost swatch so that the true color is more evident and not confused with other hues
14 March 2007
- Allow pasting of HEX codes with # signs in front of them
- Allow pasting of RGB triads ("rgb(X,Y,Z)", "(X,Y,Z)", "X,Y,Z") in the R-G-B fields