Hello, guest. We have noticed that you are not registered at this bug tracker. Your experience will be greatly enhanced if you log in. To do so, you first must register by clicking on the Register tab at the top. If you are already registered, you can login at the Login tab.
Syndicate Syndicate Listing Display Search Login/Register
Bug Id ?
Reporter ?
Bugdar / 1.2.0 Beta
Status ?
Severity ?
Duplicate Of ?
- none -
Fixed in Revision ?
Mstone ?
Summary ?
Headers in grid not translated
Report Time ?
April 8, 2007 02:50 PM
Assignment ?
Resolution ?
Priority ?
Dependencies ?
- none -
Mstone (old) ?

For: 0 (0%)
Against: 0 (0%)
Total: 0

April 8, 2007 02:50 PM
All headers in search and listing are english and not selected language.

April 8, 2007 05:47 PM Robert
I was able to reproduce this but I have no idea why it's happening. When I refreshed the page a few times, it seemed to fix it. However, when I did this, I didn't notice any queries or anything that would impact this, so I don't really know why this is happening... I'll keep looking though.

On April 8, 2007 05:47 PM, Robert changed:
July 5, 2007 01:08 AM Robert
Thank you for your bug report. This issue has been closed and fixed in Subversion. This change will be available in a future release, but you can download the change at any time from the Subversion server.

On July 5, 2007 01:08 AM, Robert changed: