Hello, guest. We have noticed that you are not registered at this bug tracker. Your experience will be greatly enhanced if you log in. To do so, you first must register by clicking on the Register tab at the top. If you are already registered, you can login at the Login tab.
Syndicate Syndicate Listing Display Search Login/Register
Bug Id ?
Reporter ?
Bugdar / 1.2.0 Beta
Status ?
Severity ?
Duplicate Of ?
- none -
Fixed in Revision ?
Mstone ?
Summary ?
Installation Failure
Report Time ?
March 17, 2007 06:27 PM
Assignment ?
Resolution ?
Priority ?
Dependencies ?
- none -
Mstone (old) ?

For: 0 (0%)
Against: 0 (0%)
Total: 0

March 17, 2007 06:27 PM simplicity
Hi there,

I decided to try the Beta as I felt the api to integrate with vbulletin needed to be used (minimalise login credentials for my clients). Upon installation I came across a error on lines 90-101 of the permissions.php (in /includes)...
'bugid' => _('ID'),

It appears that the '_' was causing a problem so I removed this and all seemed to go fine and I havent come across any problems so far.

On March 17, 2007 06:39 PM, simplicity changed:
On March 17, 2007 07:10 PM, Robert changed:
March 17, 2007 07:23 PM Robert
This would be caused because you don't have gettext installed. I have fixed this by loading the gettext emulation functions earlier in the installer so this won't happen anymore.

On March 17, 2007 07:23 PM, Robert changed:
March 17, 2007 08:18 PM simplicity
Thank-you for implementing the fix and responding so promptly.