Hello, guest. We have noticed that you are not registered at this bug tracker. Your experience will be greatly enhanced if you log in. To do so, you first must register by clicking on the Register tab at the top. If you are already registered, you can login at the Login tab.
Syndicate Syndicate Listing Display Search Login/Register
Bug Id ?
Reporter ?
Product/Version ?
Bugdar / 1.1.3
Status ?
Closed
Severity ?
Critical
Duplicate Of ?
- none -
Fixed in Revision ?
1272
Mstone ?
Summary ?
Product editing on non english systems
Report Time ?
October 24, 2006 10:25 AM
Assignment ?
Resolution ?
Fixed
Priority ?
Normal
Dependencies ?
- none -
Mstone (old) ?
1.1.4


Attachments
locale.zip hebrew .mo file
patch.diff Patch file
Votes
For: 0 (0%)
Against: 0 (0%)
Total: 0

October 24, 2006 10:25 AM
Change language of system (to none english) - i'll add my .mo file to this bug that you be able to check
On admin panel go to Products
try to choice from combo Edit option (i didn't finish translation so you will see Edit in english and Product as hebrew characters)
click on GO (hebrew characters)

result: no page is loaded.
In adress i can see that you build some attribute "do" from combo value - so it looks like one word on English and one Hebrew. If i change hebrew word to product (result: editproduct) page loaded.



October 25, 2006 12:59 AM Robert
Thank you for your bug report. This issue has been closed and fixed in Subversion. This change will be available in a future release, but you can download the change at any time from the Subversion server.

October 25, 2006 12:59 AM Robert
Here's the fix for this bug.